Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Andelyn's Blessing

Andelyn was blessed back on May 3rd, but I figured you all might want to see some pictures anyway of the family on that day. I thought we were pretty cute and that's mostly due to mom and Dave buying the outfits for Tyler, Andelyn and I. We're so loved. Unfortunately though we asked a family memeber to take a bunch of picture and realized only after the day was over that there weren't any good ones showing our full outfits. The pictures posted are as good as it gets. We may have to dress everyone up again just to take more pictures. Anyway, all went well and Ben gave a beautiful blessing to her and we were able to have lots of his family there so that was good. All in all a very good day.

Tyler's new suit.

Ben's dad holding Andelyn.



Ben's Grandma holding Andelyn.







3 comments:

  1. Hey! It looks great! I'm glad you've entered the world of blogging. Its fun for us to spy on you and you can spy on others :-) Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so gorgeous. Andelyn is adorable! She's getting so big already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Adorable pictures! I can't believe you already have two! Andelyn is very cute. You know, when you enter the world of blogging, it means you have to look and coment on others blogs too *hint - hint*! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete